Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, April 30, 2012

Event Announcement EP Series(May '12) :Ginger & Peppercorns

Hi All,
Am happy to announce the next EP Series with Prabha @ Prabha's Cooking with the theme 'Ginger & Peppercorns'.Do drop by her space for the event details,the link to which is here.Also,I would like to thank her for showing up the interest in hosting the event.She has a lovely vegetarian recipe collection and so this month's event too collects only vegetarian recipes & eggs with GINGER & PEPPER CORNS/PEPPER POWDER as main ingredients.Hope u will all share your recipes and make it a huge success.What's next??Just rush in her space ladies,look for the  event rules,cook up something healthy,flavorful & scribble up a new post for the new theme :-)
I also would like to thank Surabhi @ My Cook Book for hosting the April Series with 'Mint & Coriander seeds',the round up of which is awaiting.Do drop by her space for the round up and will be updated in my calendar page too soon.A big thanx to all those who have contributed so far in the 2 series and looking forward for healthy,relishing and interesting recipes with the upcoming herbs & spices!!


17 comments:

Amina Creations said... Best Blogger Tips

nice theme for the event... Will try sending my entries soon..

Akila said... Best Blogger Tips

Happy hosting dear... Wil try to participate this time...

What's Baking?? said... Best Blogger Tips

all the best with your event, Julie.

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Happy hosting.
Will send in my entries


http://followfoodie.blogspot.com/

cookingvarieties said... Best Blogger Tips

hi julie. great ingredients to promote for this event. all the best to you and participants. have a nice day

Gayathri NG said... Best Blogger Tips

Happy hosting, nice event!!

Renuka said... Best Blogger Tips

That's a nice combo! Good luck

jasna varcakovic said... Best Blogger Tips

Interesting choice...Looking forward to see all entries!

lubnakarim06 said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice one...happy hosting...

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

ginger is one of my favourites to cook with...I am in.

simran said... Best Blogger Tips

ginger n peppercorn.will def. send something....sad that its only veg..sniff..i had some chicke recipes that i could've linked up!..but will send in something.

Asiya Omar said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow! Very Healthy Event.

Shobha said... Best Blogger Tips

will send my recipes soon.
Happy hosting.

Kitchen Boffin said... Best Blogger Tips

when I saw 'ginger n pepper'in ur event, I thought "wow! I have jus' posted a chicken dish in my blog with the ingredients and am def' gonna send this" but Alas! it's only veg dishes.. sad sad.. anyway will try to cook up something veg.. great event!

Roshni said... Best Blogger Tips

Julie, It has to be both the ingredients right?? You had suggested I add my mushrrom dish to this. but unfortunately I did not add Ginger that day. though It does go well in that dish.. let me know

Julie said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanx everyone, looking forward to see your entries... It can be either of the two or both but just as a main ingredient in the dish:-)

Jillu said... Best Blogger Tips

Julie, I have already linked mine for this event